A company dedicated to HP printing technology, has published a number of printing tips for a more responsible environmental behavior. They are simple and can save energy and paper at home and at work.
* If your printer has the duplex printing function, use it: it generates significant savings in paper consumption.
* Higher margins narrowed and sides of your documents as much as you can. This saves paper.
* We recommend correcting the text on your computer. Review it, check spelling, pass a spell, and when you’re sure, then do imprimilo. That way you will avoid unnecessary copies.
* Always Tené hand leaflets that can be reused again not printed on its face.
* Note that no page breaks or line of text that stood alone on the next page you can not include in the previous changing or shrinking margins a little letter.
* Choose a wireless printer (wireless) is a good way to reduce power consumption and wiring costs, because it is a team that can use multiple users.