If you make major changes in your labor management, and become a professional inspiration for your team sees you as a leader, you need to know some little secrets about how to implement it.
- You should consider initiating a culture appreciative, so that the end result of your job as leader is to promote the value of the company.
- Your team is essential to develop as a leader, they are the ones that meet the objectives you set out.
- Watch your behavior when people are not watching you, because you never know if someone can see you and give a bad impression on them.
- The feeling of power is what drives you to make certain decisions, but remember not to abuse your position, leadership should not be associated to authoritarianism. Keep in mind that your team is the cornerstone, be gracious and acknowledge their work.
- Promotes good relations between members of your team, this will prevent disputes and unfair competition between them. Where conflicts arise, the best solution is to use negotiation.
- Looking for fun, is a good sign that the work is being done correctly. When people enjoy what they are doing, the environment becomes a happy place, there is good energy and everything is in its track.
- Provide your employees workshops for job growth. They will feel more comfortable working in a place where they are important in both personal and professional growth, because the knowledge gained will be applied in your company.
- Believe in yourself and your team out short, medium and long term.
- You are a leader must have its own identity as a professional. Feel comfortable in your position, if it does not, see what’s bothering you for editing.
- Hail to the success of your team. You went to the top of its objectives.
- Take your time to meet each of the members of your team. No one remembers their names, but see what your character, abilities, potential, their strengths and weaknesses. Do not let them feel like just a number, they are people who have dreams, and you are also right for the meeting. Remember you’re not the center of the universe, but a leader who knows how to respond to the needs of your group.
- Upgrade all the time, learning is the best tool you have for that, when you must make any change or any modification, are based on your actual knowledge.
- Look for opportunities. You never know when you’re in front of a great opportunity, this may change the course of your life and your computer. Keep an open mind to new suggestions from your team.
- Leaders need to be understood when expressed, but to do so, should establish good communication with their people. If this is broken or never existed, you become a leader misunderstood, taunting frustration because your purpose is not fulfilled.
- Keep your mind open to the questions you can make your team, not just to give these orders, or better yet, give suggestions, but when they do not know or understand your guidelines, accept them, for example: What do you need to perform ? How I can help make the job better and more effective? What should I do?
- Establish a relationship of respect. Not only to you, but respect is mutual. It is important that both parties feel respected in order to create a friendly atmosphere.
- Be patient but maintains a persistent attitude. This feature is important that despite the difficulties, go through with the objectives and your team feels you are there to choose the best option.
- Listen to your computer when you consider that you have a new idea that can work towards the goals, they to be connected with the project every day, can appreciate new techniques.
- Encourage respect for personal and professional values. It is important for everyone to share and respect the values of others.
- Make the way of your team, do not stay with the simple attitude of being a leader boring. Leaves a trace on your computer, each of them will be seen as a special added value brings to their lives.
Hiring the first employee is undoubtedly one of the milestones of a new company. It may happen before starting the activity, or it may be an event to occur later, if you start your business alone or only with capital partners. Here are some tips for hiring a worker is a success.
1 – Make sure you really need
Payroll is one of the greatest jobs a business expense. Before you get to hire someone, make a serious study of how you are doing your activity, and values if you really need a person. It is prudent, and if you only need someone part time, make the contract. You can always extend hours later.
2 – Define the job
In small companies, it is usually the founder or group of partners are multitasking. One consequence may be that the responsibilities of each are not well defined, which can lead to hiring a person without clearly defined their jobs and responsibilities. However, it is essential to draw a clear and precise functions, but then can evolve over time.
3 – Set the profile that you’re
A good definition of position allows you to correctly define the profile of employee you want. For a person to be productive in their work must have an appropriate profile for the post. Do not fall into the temptation to find a person qualified for administrative tasks too simple: it is bitter. And do not look too basic profile for a position you consider strategic. If you pay poorly, you can not expect to have the best candidate.
4 – Select the appropriate employee profile
Training and experience are important when choosing a candidate, but more important is knowing your personal profile. Just that once defined the personality profiles of entrepreneurs, an employee can be more analytical (technical role), promoter (marketing function), controller (management function) or facilitator (supporting role or innovation).
To identify what a person enjoys doing, ask in an interview about his professional accomplishments and moments you enjoy. Although many candidates have ready answers, if you insist on these issues and go over different professional experiences, you can get to identify patterns.
5 – Public supply
At the moment of truth, you have two options. Or do it yourself or the selection process to hire a specialized company. If you do the latter, you’ll pay about 10% of annual gross salary, but in return you will not have to worry about filtering out large numbers of candidates to be presented. In addition, industry experts are probably more used to find the profile you need.
If you do it yourself, be prepared to receive hundreds and thousands of resumes. The economic situation is complicated and many people have positions but not very well meet the requirements. The filter will be important work. In the end, you have to find 5 to 10 candidates to interview in person.
6 – The interview
Do not try to become a human resources professional. Forget the games and questions traps. Be honest about what you want, about what the company proposes, explain and question. With a normal conversation you will get an opinion on a pretty good profile.
If in doubt, go back to interview more candidates. If you’re alone and you’re not sure of your opinion, ask someone you trust in your professional field involved with you to the interview to give his opinion. But ultimately up to you and always thinks best for the company.