Need to print on adhesive vinyl?
Let us advise you to get maximum quality at the lowest price ..
Technology: digital printing, offset printing, cutting plotter
* Showcases: Color Vinyl Printing
* Offices: Printing acid vinyl (translucent)
* Public spaces cut vinyl (siñalética)
* Size: digital (150cm x …). Large Format (any)
* Quantities: Digital 1 or few impressions. Offset (many)
* Delivery: Standard 3-4 days (offset), or urgent 24h. (Digital)
DIGITAL PRINTING ON VINYL
Vinyl windows, offices, siñalética, vegetables, decorative …
Printing color vinyl for windows. We can enlarge any image and print full color vinyl with special inks that resist the sun and keep their bright shades. The vinyl adhesive easily sticks on the glass window.
Acid vinyl (translucent) for offices and restaurants. They provide privacy but allow in the light. Can be trimmed to display lyrics, logos, profiles. They stick easily on glass.
Vinyl Lettering and Signs siñalética to local attractions. Lyrics and directions to events and public spaces. Signs and messages for offices, museums, fairs and events. Acid or vinyl color, cut by the cutting plotter.
Vinyl vehicles: cars and vans. Design and printing of color vinyl customizing corporate vehicles.
Decals: happy and gives life to the walls of your home! Signs and messages for offices, museums, fairs, etc..
When printing on vinyl, digital printing is usually chosen
Digital printing on vinyl has greatly improved and now allows printing on photo-quality color and large format sizes. When we print a single digital copy and have no extra costs. Combianrse often with cutting plotter can “cut” the vinyl into the desired shape, drawing profiles of letters or images or geometric patterns.
The offset printing vinyl is cheaper, but requires print many copies of the original 500, or 1,000 units, to offset the initial costs of films and dies. So it shall be a franchise, or large events.
Need print adhesive labels or stickers?
Let us advise you to get maximum quality at the lowest price:
Technology: digital printing, offset printing or roll flat
* Material: paper or polypropylene
* Inks: four-color, Pantone and special inks (offset only)
* Finishing: gloss or matt laminate
* Adhesive: Removable or permanent
* Quantities: 1 to 300 units (digital) of 500 and above (offset)
* Delivery: Standard 3-4 days (offset), or urgent 24h. (Digital)
What is best for you, print your labels in digital or offset?
Digital printing of stickers reserves for very short runs from 1 to 500 units, usually run-off or test.
Labels can be printed digitally in both flat as coil or roll. It has no cost of films, and you can have your tags in 24 hours.
The offset label printing is always more economical to print small quantities (from 1,000 pcs.). Offset printing allows printing on all media and weights, agree to work with Pantone and special inks, and generally gives better quality. Depending on usage, usually a good throw on a reel or roll. Course, requires 3 or 4 days to prepare and let dry fotolitos cards.
Digital printing paper is direct printing from a digital file using advanced laser printers, which offer a quality close to offset printing, but immediately, and without having to imagesetters.
In fact, digital printing has undergone dramatic improvements in recent years and today is providing amazing results.
ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PRINTING
Print urgent, a few units, very tight unit prices. Digital printing is faster, cheaper and more flexible than the offset, provided that they are printing a few units in urgent deadlines.
If you hurry digital printing is ideal as it requires no plates or photosites, and requires no drying or cooling. If you need print right now, we can send urgent digital printing.
If you want to print small quantities at reasonable prices, digital printing is perfect, since it has no fixed costs or expenses incurred on machine.
The variable data personalized printing is possible only in digital. Diplomas or print personalized invitations, each with the name of the addressee, and a touch of class to your fairs and congresses.
A company dedicated to HP printing technology, has published a number of printing tips for a more responsible environmental behavior. They are simple and can save energy and paper at home and at work.
* If your printer has the duplex printing function, use it: it generates significant savings in paper consumption.
* Higher margins narrowed and sides of your documents as much as you can. This saves paper.
* We recommend correcting the text on your computer. Review it, check spelling, pass a spell, and when you’re sure, then do imprimilo. That way you will avoid unnecessary copies.
* Always Tené hand leaflets that can be reused again not printed on its face.
* Note that no page breaks or line of text that stood alone on the next page you can not include in the previous changing or shrinking margins a little letter.
* Choose a wireless printer (wireless) is a good way to reduce power consumption and wiring costs, because it is a team that can use multiple users.
Tips and tricks to prepare a document and avoid problems at the time to take to print to a printer.
1. Try to always deliver the originals in PDF format. All professional programs allow editing graphics (Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, Corel, Photoshop, Quark). If you work from a desktop program such as Word or Powerpoint, export to PDF with the help of a free application such as “Print to PDF”.
2. Give the file and the appropriate resolution images: 200 dpi digital printing, and at least 300 dpi for offset printing.
3. Be sure to embed all images and include them in a folder. Preferably used images in TIFF or EPS, and preferably in CMYK mode.
4. Trace all sources to avoid problems, make sure either to include or leave without any.
5. Mark or note the blood.
6. To intensify black, apply an extra cushion of 20% Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. Do not make Pantone spot colors to CMYK.
7. Always ask that you print a test to ensure a perfect print!
Have experience in professional teaching and above all … I know a lot of things to translations form my home business ! HOW DO I GET MONEY AT HOME, FOR TRANSLATING INTERNET ? ? ? I need to support my family and in my country do not pay anything right.
For this reader can be the case of many highly trained professionals who are very poorly paid or even not find work.
The potential to earn money from the reader who writes to me is amazing for his skill in languages ??and their professional experience. Here are some tips for this reader that are applicable to any qualified person who wants to make money from home :
1. Blogging in Spanish . In eight months you could get $ 500 a month (see my income report on this link , you must register to view ) . After 8 months the rise is slower but sustained . The cost is 70 to 80 dollars per year over an hour a day of your life writing articles from home. You can access a free course on How To Blog and Make Money by clicking here on this link.
Two . Making a blog in English. Given the ease of reading the languages ??this is a valid option . In the eight months you could get $ 1500 a month because it is estimated that revenues blog in English are triple that one in Spanish given increased internet penetration . The cost is paid only to the first option would need another hour of your time. What I do need to keep in mind is that in English the competition is much greater and the process can be longer. Continue reading
The most important aspects to find work is to make the best Curriculum Vitae also called Vitae or Resume. This famous document including our letter will be our first contact with our potential employer is the first filter that must go in search of work .
If our curriculum is shoddy or misspelled might quickly we discarded as potential candidates for the job they are applied and not even get to the job interview ( I recommend reading 50 Questions and Usual Answers Job Interview ) .
Why I want to introduce a website that will help you prepare your Curriculum Vitae or resume . The website is called Ceevee .
Ceevee in a friendly and automated will guide you in creating your resume and even allowing then print publishing and online to go public and help you find the job you are seeking .
The site is still in English language interface but once done you can have your resume format I was looking for then to have a document that can translate into their own language . If you have translation problems I recommend using the free services of Google Translate.